POZEPRODUCTIONS.INC-MAY 2019 MUSIC AWARD WINNERS

BEST ALBUM REGGAE I AM MESSENJAH RAS BANAMUNGU AND THE DET-N-ATORS INTERNATIONAL Image result for Ras Banamungu and the Det-n-ators InternationalImage result for Ras Banamungu and the Det-n-ators International I I I V BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE VIDEO R&B I KNEW EARNEST WILLIAMS I I I V<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uQohQx6m8Ds" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> BEST MUSIC VIDEO ROCK THE MASK BARBIE WILLS DYMOND <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1jhW1kSVdOU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> Barbie and Wills write all original music together sharing ideas as each track is created. Barbie plays keys and does vocals. Wills plays keys, guitar, bass, drums and does some vocals as well as producing the recordings. We hope to impact someone in a positive way today <> As always, thanks for listening ! I I I V BEST SONGS CHRISTIAN/GOSPEL I AM HIS SOULJAH TC ECKSTEIN VOCALESE I I I V COUNTRY THE FALL ANTHONY PHILLIPS In this biography you will read the life and struggle of Anthony Phillips I, as the Artist, and the road that lead him to where he is today. Its is my desire to connect with my fans, promoters and to fufll my roll as a Black Diamond Artist. My name is Anthony Phillips I aka Tony, I am from San Antonio Tx on the Northeast side of town. I was born on November 29, 1979. When I was at the age of 7 years old I found my fathers guitar. My father would say “Get your paws of my guitar” and every time he said that the more and more I found my way to that guitar. I found my notch when playing that guitar, soon I lead my way to starting a band in my garage. I found myself getting frustrated because I could not connect or explain the kind of music I was imagining to my other band members. Through time playing in gigs and life of course the band started to drift apart and eventually split up. I went through years practicing the Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard and Drums. Through my years of studying the art of music, I was always lead back to the inspiration of Prince. I took all my inspiration of Prince and grew into the style of music I strive for today, My goal is to invite people from all over the world to listen to my music and Black Diamond by Johnathan Ellis. By, Anthony Phillips I I I V FUNK IT'S THE MIDNIGHT GROOVE YELLOWKING I I I V HIP-HOP REPLAY KENTASTROPHY I I I V INSTRUMENTAL SLOW BURN J. R. MITCHELL  JR Mitchell is an Independent Songwriter, Musician, and Audio Engineer who writes and records original music of multiple genre's. He owns and operates his own Project Studio.
I I I V POP CRAZY FOR YOU JAY'E R.
 Info About Artist: Jay'e R.'s smash single Crazy for You became his longest chart-topping song on the NC Pop charts. The song spent 16 consecutive weeks on N1M's NC Top 100 Pop charts at #1, peaking at #2 on the U.S. Pop charts and reaching #4 Worldwide. Crazy for You topped the N1M's Top 100 charts in NC at #1 for three weeks, becoming his first song to top the overall charts in five years. In 2018, Crazy for You won Jay'e R. the Akademia Music Award for Best Pop Song. His sophomore album has been named Crazy for You after the song gained the recognition of success.

I I I V R&B/SOUL I'M NOT READY EARNEST WILLIAMS

 I I I V RAP YIKES FT. KANG WAYNE FULLSPIN Fullspin is an artist at Fullspin Entertainment. Never thought of as an "artist", he has managed to build quite the fanbase worldwide as well as a heck of a resume'. February 25th was the release of his 3rd studio album KILLER INSTINCT. "Yikes" is one of the main singles from the album.

 I I I V ROCK OUT OF TIME BARBIE WILLS DYMOND
 Barbie and Wills write all original music together sharing ideas as each track is created. Barbie plays keys and does vocals. Wills plays keys, guitar, bass, drums and does some vocals as well as producing the recordings. We hope to impact someone in a positive way today <> As always, thanks for listening !
 I I I V SPOKEN WORD OUR FATHER FLOW POET JUST ROBERT I I I V

 CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL XMA-MAY 2019 WINNERS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations, Your song is #1 for Jazz in United States, Massachusetts!

COMPULSIVE MAGAZINE SPRING EDITION FEATURES TC ECKSTEIN